• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
oo great choice! fall most definitely, the summer's in my state are brutal.

halloween or christmas?

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
oo! i like christmas too, it's my second favorite holiday. halloween! as much as i love christmas i never grew up with it, my dad isn't fond of christmas.

sprinkles or chocolate cookie crumbles on top of icecream?

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
ooo great choice!! sprinkles for the win, i love rainbows and the one's i get at my icecream shop are always rainbow!

writing in pen or pencil?

abby normal

V.I.P Member
i barely can write, each has advantages but aesthetically, using a pen which glides rather than a pencil which scratches, is preferable for me.

same q.

madisen622

autistic kidcore grandpa
V.I.P Member
i understand, i feel the same! i use pen for a lot of my notes in college.

ice cream or cookies?

Loren

V.I.P Member
I suppose it would depend on the context, but, I'll go with dots : -)

Spanish or Scandinavian architecture?

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
no I don’t like eggs.

Timmy Burch or Jimmy Valmer from South Park? (If you haven’t watched the show pick which one sounds cooler)

mysterionz

oh hamburgers!
jimmy valmer. here’s my tangent..

I feel like I relate a bit to Jimmy Valmer (as I also have a disability, in this case autism and a speech impediment I’ve had since sixth grade). I really like humor and comedy, making people laugh is something I like. Timmy (or TIMMEH!) is also great. I know a young man IRL that I worked with at my job for a bit named Timmy and he was a nice guy.

Cake or ice cream?

New Threads

Top Bottom