• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Umbrella. But I'm a northwesterner, so I pretty much am oblivious to the rain. I don't use an umbrella much. Like other people from my town, I'm able to feel perfectly warm and dry in a soggy hoodie with dripping wet hair.

It's more my feet that I care about. As soon as the cold weather hits, I'll be sure to buy a good solid pair of boots for everyone in my home. If your feet are cold and wet, you'll get pneumonia faster than anything.

battered, deep fried shrimp with cocktail sauce OR chilled shrimp with cocktail sauce?

Commodore 64
iu

enchiladas or lasagna?

Overhead Projector <3 <3 :) Oh you bring back such fond memories :)

traditional disney animation or new cgi disney animation?

Yes.... such memories are sadly from a bygone era. What replaced it, is now nothing more than, at the moment, what appears to be some type of rapidly emerging dystopian nightmare. I fondly remember and hold on to the reality of times past...

traditional disney.

optimism or pessimism?

Optimism! Accentuate the positive! Keep calm and carry on! Find the good in everyone!

Pool or Beach

New Threads

Top Bottom