• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

No such thing as too many black olives. At Subway, I wish I could tell them to dump the whole bin of olives on my sandwich.
iu

I guess acrylic, because I've never used oil paint.

Old trailer in the countryside or new condo in the city?

Ooooh Hard one!

Hmmm, I need to think about this. I don't know. Okay, so I'll write out a scenario and see which one sounds better...

On Thanksgiving, my mother is cooking, She has a bowl full of chopped mushrooms, and a bowl full of black olives. She tells me to not eat anything, because she needs them for cooking. Which one am I the most tempted to pilfer??

Um.... THE OLIVES!!! YES OLIVES!!! That's my answer.

Fourth of July or New Years?

Neither. I dislike New Year's and I'm not American so I don't do 4J.

I guess that makes 4J nicer, though ...

8th November or 17th April?

I don't know what those are, but I like springtime so I'll say 17th April.

Pumpkin Spice Latte or Peppermint Latte?

I just picked two random dates with no significance ^ :)

I don't like Peppermint flavours at all, and I've never tried Pumpkin Spice.

Chances are Pumpkin Spice would be OK.

Twist or shout?

I just picked two random dates with no significance ^ :)

I don't like Peppermint flavours at all, and I've never tried Pumpkin Spice.

Chances are Pumpkin Spice would be OK.

Twist or shout?
Pumpkin spice tastes like cinnamon.

Twist

Never tried either, we don't have those chains in my area. But I'd probably go for some Carl's Jr. or Hardee's, I hear their fries are legendary.

How would you rather unwind after a long, hard day on the job: an ice cold brew of your choice, or a fat J filled with a fine strain of kush?

New Threads

Top Bottom