• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is not hello, but goodbye...

Mark_D

I couldn't think of a more appropriate place to put this, sorry if it's weird. I can't be truly honest here any more with confidence.

I will try to find another group, so wish me luck. Thanks to all of you who made me comfortable enough to admit things about myself that I hadn't been able to admit before. Privacy is never a given. Appreciate it when you have it.

Nobody here did anything wrong. I lost my privacy today and that person is now a member. Some things you admit about yourself you don't necessarily want certain people to know.

Feel free in the future to open up this site and check up on us, even if you don't post anything. :alien2:

Hey Mark,
I worried about the same thing. Sorry to hear it happened to you. The person I worry about most might be on here now, and looking. I am never hard to find though, mostly because I really don't care what other people think.
Best of luck my friend.

Hi Mark. Sorry that this happened to you. I wish that everything works out for you. Please feel free to stop by if you ever need anyone to talk to. We'll miss you.

I like your posts even though we haven't yet talked since I'm new. I hope there is a way to resolve this.

New Threads

Top Bottom