• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

These days, I find myself preferring bromance to romance.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
This is not to say that I am asexual, but I prefer fellowship over sex these days. I want to break bread with my brothers. I want more guys night out situations. I want to spend some time watching movies, talking and sipping non alcoholic drinks. Most guys my age do not seem to be into that, and that makes me very sad.

Are there any groups near you where men get together and hang out and chat.
I know there are some groups around an organisation called Illuman.

I'm sorry. You're not the first guy I hear pointing this problem out. I hope that you'll find your people.
If it's something worth considering for you, in my experience, women do this way more regularly (hang out, talk, watch movies). Maybe don't just look for male friends?

Still just sounds like you want church friends to me. I did exactly that 2-3 times a week for years with people from church. I'd argue that the majority of church-goers do so primarily for social reasons.

New Threads

Top Bottom