• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Walking Dead

I often wonder what materials they use to make such realistic looking gore! (BTW, I often cover my eyes when it gets too realistic.):eek:

A whole lot of hand-brushed/airbrushed latex. ;)

Gotta be hell to wear it on location during those hot and humid Georgia summers. :eek:

Last edited:
Are you talking about my boyfriend Daryl Dixon? He's mine!:D
IMG_7847.JPG

I'm really partial to Carol, myself. :)

Always worried they might write her out from the script as can happen with just about anyone at any time with this production. :eek:

Killing Glen was pointlesso_O.

Agreed. It was a major disappointment. But I suppose there will be some who will occasionally be sacrificed in accordance with the actual comic book so they can keep the viewers guessing. Presumably Robert Kirkman's call alone.

Yea, no one truly knows what she's capable of. Rick either, if you threaten his son, get in close enough and he'll rip your trachea out with his teeth.

Last edited:
Ellen Ripley, Sarah Conner, Katniss Everdeen, Carol Peletier, Michonne, Alice and Selene...don't get on their bad side. You've been warned. :cool:

Argh I need an edited version to watch since I no longer have somebody willing to watch TV shows with me. -._-.

Anybody want to break out the VCR and VHS tapes and make me an edited Walking Dead? :p Just cut out all the overly gore. That stuff really messes me up. -.-

Is that one blonde chick still on the show or did they finally do her off too?
And that dude with the crossbow (Darrell?)

I've missed the last probably 2-3 seasons by now. :<
I can imagine there must be a few new characters I've never seen as well. :hushed:

New Threads

Top Bottom