• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The two worst things you can think of?

Worst:
Watching your spouse or child die a slow, painful death from cancer or disease.

Best:
Watching your spouse or child succeed after a hard-earned effort.

Last edited:
Getting hit by a vehicle while crossing the street and spending the rest of your life paralyzed from the neck down.

Dying of radiation poisoning.

Dying of a broken heart again. To afraid to hurt someone, so you feel obligated to stay with them, because you already spent 19 years with them

Ripping my heart right out of my rib cage with my bare hands and then throwing it on the floor and stomping on it until I die.

Spending one more minute with you.

Bonus points to whoever gets this reference.

New Threads

Top Bottom