• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The two worst things you can think of?

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
It's pretty equal for me:
Having to go for an interview
Or having to go to the dentist.

Or post the two best things you can think of. :)

Last edited:
The dentist is pretty high up on my list of worst things that I have to do regularly. I have bad teeth and have to go 1-2 times per month.

Something I don’t have to do often is fire an employee.

Losing more family members, friends and beloved pets. I have lost too many, I can't deal with much more of it, it's too hard. I lose a piece of my soul or something every time I think.

Being part of a play on a stage infront of hundreds of people.

Last edited:
I agree with @Forest Cat on both of those.

Losing my dogs or my parents or my friends would be the worst.

The second worst would be not being able to afford veterinary bills, which could result in the above problem.

I'm an optimist, so my two Best things are, gosh this is hard, but the Sea might be one, it's just down the road from where I live and it's amazing, and also, spending time with my partner and our cat.

I’m done with sadness for this exact moment. Two best things…
1.Discovering new things
2.The existence of music

It's pretty equal for me:
Having to go for an interview
Or having to go to the dentist.

Or post the two best things you can think of. :)
I take the dentist!

-over going to an interview

Neither are the worst things that could happen- just not very comfortable.

Gynecologist appointments are worse though.

Having blood drawn. I have a full blown phobia of syringes.

Having to leave a voicemail, because I hate the sound of my voice and I always screw up the message, and voicemails rarely have a do over option. Voicemails are forever until deleted by the owner of the phone. They can just listen to me sound stupid as much as they want. That strikes fear in my heart.

Blowtorch castration.
Being eaten alive by spiders with dull teeth.
That's brutal
NathanExplosion.jpg

For me it's being as kind and helpful as possible to someone yet they end up hating me and losing family members to untimely death.

And being watched with or without my knowledge but more-so without knowledge. And feeling like I can't keep my family safe.... err I know it was the top 2 but I have a lot which all pretty much are pretty equal in the classification of the worst.

[Edited for clarification.]

Last edited:
Two of the worst thing? Wow, only two lol

Echoing others in that the dentist is definitely on my worst list! So, now I swirl my mouth out, each time I eat, since learning that the reason for teeth decay IS food particles not being removed.

Being in a waiting room, full with people and utter silence. I discovered that I rather stand up, because for some reason, I find I am more in control, then sitting down.

Am I the only person here who hates dental pain so much that I saw going to the dentist earlier this year as a vast relief?

Echoing others in that the dentist is definitely on my worst list! So, now I swirl my mouth out, each time I eat, since learning that the reason for teeth decay IS food particles not being removed.

Being in a waiting room, full with people and utter silence. I discovered that I rather stand up, because for some reason, I find I am more in control, then sitting down.
For you, l can make an exception. Lol. List as many as you want. Everybody is welcome to post, but l was curious if people just had two things they hated the most, or liked the most.

The two best things that could happen to me are…..

Fairy tale wedding with a handsome knight in shining armor who also happens to be richer than Elon Musk and Bill Gates combined.

World peace.

I'm so utterly insane about dental hygiene that it disturbs my wife. I literally gag myself every morning brushing my teeth, because I'm not satisfied until the teeth and my tongue are all offensively clean and sanitized with the old school yellow Listerine. I probably floss my teeth twice a day because I feel like I can feel even the tiniest bit of something stuck in-between a couple crowded teeth and it drives me bonkers.

Death.
Spider getting on me.

Cover3.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom