• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

20190927_143201.jpg

Looks like you live somewhere interesting.
(I don't mean that's your house! I mean, what an interesting building, do you live somewhere rustic perhaps?)
That was a gag photo opportunity at a Halloween Fright Night at a prominent local amusement park.
It was supposed to be a very horrible outhouse :p

Here I am, 40 year old Teddy Moonbeam, with a couple of my stuffed friends. Taken about a week ago.

Attachments

• 12 19 19.jpg
    12 19 19.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
On the coast for New Year’s Eve. Finally put the top down in my new car and enjoying a Pacific Coast sunset cruise.
857632A5-79B6-4383-8BF0-C385C92082B1.jpeg

Town Councillors pose after the Remembrance Sunday service last November: I'm second from left. This is the only time I've worn a robe so far!
20191110_TownCouncillors.jpg

Currently on day 5 of 14 days isolation due to me getting a cough last week. (I'm in the UK.)

15848912753899051082772278505216.jpg

Poopy phone camera.
I'm kinda self conscious & never really do the selfie thing.

Anywho, this is me.
Please don't laugh, I'm tired after being up almost 2 days.

IMG_20200328_003522.jpg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom