• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Orville, new series on Amazon Prime

You can do what we (and many other people) do and surf the free trials. Get a months trial and marathon the shows you like then leave it a few months and you can do it all over again ;) No way could I or would I shell out for all the many subscription services that are popping up.

The only bright spot in this equation I've seen so far was to see CBS All Access make the decision to run older seasons of "The Good Fight" on mainstream CBS. (Anything produced by Ridley Scott is gold to me.) Great show, but like all the others I won't pay to see a single series of anything. Including Star Trek: Discovery, which I eventually purchased the DVD season one.

We've been watching "The Good Fight" recently. Damned good show. Haven't watched S03 yet but will be soon. Got interrupted by The Boys coming out, S03 of Glow and now Mindhunter S02.

I watch the Orville and was glad to see that show debut. It seems very rare that there is a good mix of comedy and drama in a SciFi show. Seth McFarlane is a very creative and talented guy!

New Threads

Top Bottom