• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I got a gift card for Amazon for my birthday from my sister and I used it to buy the Lego Harry Potter Magical Trunk and the Legend of Zelda Game and Watch. The Lego Harry Potter set I’m excited for because I need a McGonagall for my 2021 Lego Chamber of Secrets set and castle. I am not going to try to find the Flying Lesson set because it is so expensive on Amazon and far more than it’s original cost. All I need is the Hospital wing and Dumbledore’s office and I’ll be happy. I also need the Classroom sets minus Potions but I might be able to find them easily on Amazon. The Trunk I’m planning on creating a Hufflepuff common room and using it as an extension of the Castle that I currently have set up.

I wont encourage you to spend more so i'll sign off cryptically
It's ok Streetwise! I'm very careful with my money. These sticker books are not very expensive. This one was on sale for $13. They're usually around $10.
You can show me some others if you'd like, I won't feel compelled to spend over my limit :) I can just put them in my cart to purchase another time.

183032-PKG_06_1572894915000-300x300.jpg

According to the receipt from the last time I got one of these,
it takes me three months to use a gallon of peanut oil. Mostly
on popcorn. Air popped corn with peanut oil, nutritional yeast,
and kosher salt.

It's ok Streetwise! I'm very careful with my money. These sticker books are not very expensive. This one was on sale for $13. They're usually around $10.
You can show me some others if you'd like, I won't feel compelled to spend over my limit :) I can just put them in my cart to purchase another time.
This would be hundreds of dollars!

A vintage Anri music box with a 2 song Thorens movement for $40. Anri music boxes like the one I bought usually sell on eBay for twice as much for a Reuge movement inside and the larger ones with Thorens like what I have are typically around $100 at the least.

Last edited:
Some amazing thrifting finds… almost all Pointer-related, what else would you expect? :rolleyes: My other breeds are quite underrepresented in products and art.

The Pointer painting and the French hunting dog breeds tapestry type thing were rare finds and I got a good deal on them.
Don’t know where I’m going to put them :confused: I have a lot of art in my house, including my own sketches and oil paintings.

The clothes have explanations too, they’re not random lol.
The Pointer shirt is something I can wear when I’m showing my Pointer, or competing in field trials. But also self-explanatory.
The Salty Dog one should be obvious lol… I love boating, beaches, nautical stuff, and guess what else :p
The fish one is a Mahi, my favorite fish (partially because I have spent a lot of time in Hawaii, and my favorite restaurant in Hawaii, Alexander’s Fish Market, had a big mural of them. The restaurant is no longer there and was replaced by a shop :( ) I have other Mahi shirts, Enzo’s collar has them on it, and I have a Mahi plush.

45BCA6CB-F3A7-42DD-A636-BE3387EE59B9.jpeg
203909C3-2EFA-401B-8087-811B8C672DE3.jpeg
DDA2714B-E710-4210-881C-6D82579CA3D6.jpeg
B1D6F2BC-C40E-4239-9D24-CBC49CD01988.jpeg
25467539-FBD7-4287-A153-E1A2EF7B5F5C.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom