• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

A pair of sneakers with the "Bananya" characters on them from Hot Topic. I fell in love with them the moment I laid eyes on them. :hearteyecat::banana:

From Tesco: daily shower spray, two 200g bags of spinach, Ecover washing-up liquid, three pairs tights (one 80-denier opaque, two 15-denier sheen) and a pot of mango chunks.

Dastardly and Muttley volume 2 DVD from Amazon, don't know when it'll be delivered because they said it was "Out of stock" when I ordered.

Two screen cleaning cloths from a souvenir stall at Kew Gardens:
IMG_20180225_175845.jpg

2 sets of tickets to events at the Fly DSA Arena in Sheffield, England.

Booked for Yorkshire Cos Play on the 2nd of June, and then the official Comic Con on the 18th of August.

Just need to sort out the carers to go with me.

Just been up the Co Op and bought this week's TV Choice mag and this week's Lottery tickets.

Last edited:
I just bought a FPGA trainer board for electronics. Thanks to my university I could apply for academic discount, almost 50% off.

nexys-4-ddr-1.png

This week's Lottery tickets, a quiz sheet and a bottle of Budweiser yesterday. Today I've bought a small Peipsi Max, and a bag of M and M's.

Last edited:
An Airsoft gun . I bought it because i have played a few games and the sport is really fun I recommend it to anybody who is decently athletic . Mainly I answreed this question to to tell people about it where I live it's not that popular but has some of the best fields in america

ps. The media makes it sound worse than it actually is you can’t turn an airsoft gun into a real gun . Best money I have spent;)

£3.99 for a haircut, then £3 for 2 coffees, and 57p for a TV magazine, I nearly spent £36 on a Star Wars Blu Ray box set from CEX, but I've kind of got it already minus a couple of missing discs.

Last edited:
"Friday Night Big Shop"

Well, making fifty quid stretch across a full week, shopping for enough ingredients to feed five adults for the week, with enough change to heat the house, fuel the car, stay hygienic and cover Mothers' Day.

No small task.

I desperately need a job to boost our income :\

New Threads

Top Bottom