• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

"Flakies" which my husband requested, to bring to him in hospital.

6-vachon-apple-raspberry-passion-flakie-pastries-294g-10-3oz-made-inmontreal-quebec-canada__41iDZGEhzeL.jpg

Lunchables, Powerade, and some Little Debbie snacks from the gas station next to my work. I don't eat much at home, but those things I can keep cold on the concrete floor in the basement.

Tomorrow I'll have to get a Tracfone card. Yep I still use the one that's less than $7 a month.

Thanks Sportster! I'll try them!
I have a bad knee and the docs want to do surgery to replace it. It has a lot of arthritis and throws my walk off.
The type of brace Sportster shows is great.
It's lightweight and you don't even notice it when out walking around being on your leg.
But it sure does make a difference.

Yup you're right about the estrogen- the cancer preventive meds wipe that out. And I only use extra virgin olive oil so that's all good. I'll up my vit C! Thanks so much!
eat a variety of nuts,men in Algeria North Africa - eat a lot of Almonds to boost there testosterone level ,specifically if they want to have children .
don't eat too many Brazil nuts they have a mineral in them that can become toxic to the human body .

The last thing I bought was the preorder of the Gravity Falls complete series DVD box set. I'm so happy they are finally releasing it!

20kg bag of post mix, to stabilise a ground spike for rotary washing line.

A stunning coloured hybrid tea rose (couldn’t help myself)
Hopefully it will come up smelling of roses

:D

Last thing I bought was a video game called Far Cry 5 for the Xbox One. I ordered this on Amazon and look forward to playing this when it is delivered. I also bought a textbook for one of my college classes that should be arriving the same day the game gets here.

Last thing I bought was a video game called Far Cry 5 for the Xbox One. I ordered this on Amazon and look forward to playing this when it is delivered. I also bought a textbook for one of my college classes that should be arriving the same day the game gets here.

I might get Far Cry 5 at some point, I've heard good things about it.

Last thing I bought? A Bounty chocolate bar (Don't tell Mum, strictly speaking I'm not meant to have a lot of chocolate due to being type 2 Diabetic)

The same pair of jeans I already own, because I'm being sensible this time and getting a back up pair for when the first pair are no good any more. I also bought some ink for the printer and the arrow-words puzzle book for this month.

Thundercats season 1 volume 1 on DVD, I already have it but there's a disc missing, and annoyingly you can't buy the single disc you have to buy the whole box set, it was only £2.47 on eBay,

Three newspapers: the Times, the Guardian and the Westmorland Gazette. The latter is the local paper for the southern(ish) part of the Lake District, where I'm spending Easter with my parents. It's named after a historic English county which ceased to exist after the creation of Cumbria in 1974. Previous editors have included Lake poet (and opium junkie) Thomas de Quincey.

Last edited:
Ear taper kit and jojoba oil

Ahh taper kits. Do you have stretched ears already and are going bigger, or is this the first time you're stretching? Any idea how big you'll go? Mine are 20mm and it was a long journey but so worth it :)

Last thing I bought was some small paper bags, as I'm doing a comic con next weekend.

Last edited:
4 Pints of milk, a jar of coffee, and a leaving card for my main carer and a small toy for her 17 month old boy.

Well technically it was a Pizza and 2 Pepsis, but if you mean like in select items for myself: 2 Crossbowmen and 3 Archers. Old collectible 1960's junk.
image27645_m.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom