• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I bought a second electric bike conversion kit. This one is used, but it includes a battery. It should mean that I can share the battery with the similar kit I bought last week for my gas bike (that doesn't include a battery) until it can invest in a very good battery specifically for that bike. I will have three e-bikes (including the hybrid gas/electric and the moped style e-bike) optimised for different purposes, routes and distances. :)

I bought a new LOL Surprise doll. It's from the #Hairgoals series where certain dolls have "real" rooted hair. She's called Glamour Queen, and she looks awfully similar to Marylin Monroe.:) I actually another LOL doll I bought early in the "ball" series who also looks similar, but with different clothes and no glitter.

Right now I'm customising one of my "repeat" LOL dolls to look like Vanellope from Wreck-it-Ralph. It's coming along great.

Postcards, these are my 2 favorite ones I bought last night.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Sweets for my grandson.

Because he’s awesome,
really wanted them,
brushes his teeth regularly
and life’s too short to worry about one packet of sweets.

Bad grandma ! :)

Went to Payless because I heard they were filing for bankruptcy and I had a gift card. Ended up just buying notepads. I'm surprised they had them there.

1550809923723906946200.jpg l can't have animals at this apartment, l am moving, can't have a cat l wanted in my new apartment, but l bought a guard dog, sorta of.

New Threads

Top Bottom