• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Wooden buttons (a packet of the smallest button, pictured below).
61TwjDQKTyL._SL1100_.jpg

The sportster rides horse...let me guess that's what the pink helment is for:p:D

This came in yesterday's mail from Amazon:

M3 Premium Brown Drum Dyed Leather "Tanker" Shoulder Holster marked JT&L 1943

41JZRKM3pcL._SY450_.jpg

I got it for my 5 1/2" .44 so I can wear it while driving a tractor, horseback riding, fleeing a sudden zombie apocalypse, etc.

Not the last thing I bought, but my first time able to take better pictures of my dolls after buying my photo tent and lights.

IMG_5266.jpg

I bought the following for my bug-out bag thinking it might be handy to have some "instruments" in the medical kit. As they say, "You get what you pay for." This set was so poor that I could not post a decent review, which Amazon flagged. I had to reword everything even though I did NOT use harsh language. The set cost less than $7.00, but that was even too much for what I received:

5 PIECES SCISSORS FORCEPS HEMOSTATS NEEDLE HOLDERS DDP INSTRUMENTS​

81klrtWsrkL._SX522_.jpg

Those are very handy tools, I bought mine at a medical supply store. You must be right about "you get what you pay for". I paid a lot more than seven dollars, but I have had them for many years. Those are very good to have when working with small electrical components. They also make a good heat sink when soldering.

Wait sportster. You mean to say that my buck knife,my leatherman, fishing line,fishing hooks,duct tape and super glue doesn't constitute a surgical kit. :p:rolleyes:

Now the Rayner is going to have to up his game.:p:D

I agree, especially a hemostat. They're great for holding small parts for painting, assembling, etc. That set I bought is embarrassing, though the hemostat does clamp like it should. The other stuff reminds me of things you'd find in a "Pick-and-Save."

I'm looking at a much better set that costs a lot more. I'm not looking to do open-heart surgery, but I would like a few instruments in case someone has to sew up a large wound or something in the event medical care isn't readily available.

Here is the best OTC stuff I have found for my migraines. I can take two of these and keep going without having to bury my head in the couch cushions.
P1050121.JPG

A Pint and half of Summer ale, a Quiz sheet and 2 tickets for Open the Box, which I didn't win, I did get 10/20 on the Quiz though, completely on my own, it was won on 17/20.

Last thing I bought was a super-expensive rideshare from the airport to my house because I screwed up my shuttle reservation. Next thing I'll buy will be a visit to the psychiatrist. Then I will have no money for anything else. Being an adult is awesome.

What is it about baking that cheers people up so much? Bake quite a lot for my husband, yet over the years, I'll make a cake, pie, cookies, squares, have one and he'll eat the rest. He says he doesn't want them to get stale:) Have seen him eat an entire cake and a dozen cookies and buttermilk biscuits in a week :

images
upload_2016-8-31_20-43-44.jpeg
upload_2016-8-31_20-44-50.jpeg

Last edited:
Last thing I bought was a super-expensive rideshare from the airport to my house because I screwed up my shuttle reservation. Next thing I'll buy will be a visit to the psychiatrist. Then I will have no money for anything else. Being an adult is awesome.
you-never-see-a-motorcycle-parked-outside-of-a-psychiatrist-s-office.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom