• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Went to Subway again for a sandwich this morning, and also bought a regular Coke Zero (Sugar free) when we went to see Bridget Jones' Baby.

Tomorrow, weather permitting we might go down Town and buy coffees, I'm under orders not to have a cooked lunch so no McDonalds or Pub food.

I get paid next week, and there's a book I want on Amazon, and an item on eBay.

Ordered a new knife on Ebay. I collect unusual knives. This one comes out of the front as you pull it back from a belt clip. Kershaw Ripcord.

I've had a few kershaws, they are great pocket knives. although I'm not going to lie, my favorite folding knife is my 940 model benchmade. I also like the Buck model 110.

Ordered a new knife on Ebay. I collect unusual knives. This one comes out of the front as you pull it back from a belt clip. Kershaw Ripcord.

I've had a few kershaws, they are great pocket knives. although I'm not going to lie, my favorite folding knife is my 940 model benchmade. I also like the Buck model 110.
Benchmades are really nice, I have a couple including a Balisong.

womens-gloverall-duffle--17988p.jpg
Women's duffle coat, with red plaid lining.

Some plastic toy miniature dinosaurs and mythical creatures. One was a three headed hydras about 8 inches long :)

I like to collect mini dinos ! :cool:

Last week I bought a big Vampire cape for Halloween on eBay, yeah OK I've already kind of got one but I liked the look of this one I've bought and it was only about 9 quid so I thought why not? And yesterday I bought this week's Lottery tickets from Tesco.

I've had this for a while, but I'm so proud of it that I just had to share. This is my genuine French M1777 "Charleville" musket. It is fully 5 feet long with a 44 3/4" barrel. Its condition is excellent, to say the least. It is .69 caliber, whereas the contemporary British "Brown Bess" was .75 caliber. This particular weapon was made for the First Republic, as the term "Nle" on the lock designates. Earlier 1777's were marked for "Royal" and Napoleonic "Imp" for later pieces. This piece is likely an early "Anno IX" version. It lacks the "Holy Water Plug" that was mandated after 1800. Compare this with the other long guns in the last picture. The Charleville is on the extreme left, next to it is a M1866 US Springfield 'trapdoor', next is a M1842 US Musket from Harper's Ferry (rifled), M1853 Enfield, Civil War era English percussion shotgun, and a M1895 Mauser. The Charleville dwarfs all of these in length.
P1050283.JPG
P1050285.JPG
P1050286.JPG
P1050288.JPG
P1050289.JPG
P1050290.JPG
P1050291.JPG
P1050293.JPG

Last edited:
Yesterday I bought 2, 4ft pieces of 3/4in shrink tubing. One black and one red.

My printer ran out of ink, so I ran by Staples and picked some up (Walmart doesn't carry what I need). Part of me thinks it would have been cheaper to buy a new printer:

iest252120bc.jpg

You may be right. The first printer that I ever bought cost $35 new. It took 4 ink cartridges and they were $25 each to replace. I actually would have been better off to just throw the printer away and buy a new one.

My printer ran out of ink, so I ran by Staples and picked some up (Walmart doesn't carry what I need). Part of me thinks it would have been cheaper to buy a new printer:

iest252120bc.jpg
I use HP photo printers either as dedicated units or all in ones. Most of the time I buy refilled ones from eBay at quite the discount. HP printers usually use carts with the print heads built in,so I favor those for their quality.

I bought 4 pairs of new blue jeans and a ten pair package of socks today. Good to go now :D

Two Wranglers and two Rustlers. The Wranglers are for my dress up pairs and the el cheapos are for daily use that will get destroyed pretty quick :p

A new Cat. converter to replace my present bad one. Darned things incorporate a flex section in the inlet pipe that is GUARANTEED to go bad within a few years, and that is where my present one failed. The part carries a lifetime guarantee, but I still have to pay the labor. At least this will get the cops off my back for a while.

Most of my jeans are either wranglers or levi's. I like those two brands for their comfort and durability.
Levis never fit me properly. The Rustlers don't wear all that bad and the price was right. I gained enough weight that my older pants quit fitting my chubby butt last summer. I still have four pairs I got last summer that fit and now I have enough for an entire week. As a part of my disability package,they send an aide to my home 21 hours a week who is in charge of cooking,cleaning and trying to pay attention,so her job just got easier :p

New Threads

Top Bottom