• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last Thing That Made You Smile

670050.jpg

I've always found that a weird expression, too. I'll watch your back is easier to understand. Or, I'll guard the rear... Although that is also open to interpretation. :rolleyes: Or how about, I'll take care of you/look after you/look out for you. :)

I got a new e juice flavour ( apple, cinnamon, cream pie ) it is soooooooooo yummy!!!!!
I do a weird little flavourheaven face every time I vape it. I can't believe I ever liked smoking tobacco, the smell actually makes me feel ill now. Anyone who is struggling to quit smoking needs to try vaping, I haven't picked up a smoke since I first tried it and I feel so much better for it. :)

And also like Harrison, the understanding that i am not alone. I couldn't agree more mate
I whole heartedly agree! I've been vaping for 2 years now and the smell of smoke is vile! I'd tried everything to stop and the longest I went without smoking was 18 months. I've absolutely no craving for cigarettes and the last few months I've been on zero nicotine juice. Favour flavour is still cherry menthol.

I whole heartedly agree! I've been vaping for 2 years now and the smell of smoke is vile! I'd tried everything to stop and the longest I went without smoking was 18 months. I've absolutely no craving for cigarettes and the last few months I've been on zero nicotine juice. Favour flavour is still cherry menthol.

that's great, it's amazing how much healthier i feel.
i love that i still get to have the nice 'appreciate the
moment' feeling by stopping somewhere an having
a vape. soo tasty too.

good on you for going to zero nicotine,:)

This morning my nineteen year old cat was playing with the youngest cat, who is two years old. It wasn't a 'chase me' game, my eldest cat had the two year old on his back and was pretending to play bite his belly, and had a paw on his nose. The two-year old cat who was a stray doesn't know anything about playing, and he seemed uncomfortable at first, yet my older cat seemed to actually be teaching him how to play.

Been to the Frenchgate Shopping Centre in Doncaster today, was waiting for an item in Argos, saw this incredibly cute little girl so I waved at her and said hello, she waved back! How cute bless her!

New Threads

Top Bottom