• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

tumblr_mlokfnrTIU1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Yl7W.gif

DefinitiveCourteousBlacklab-max-1mb.gif

A Korean television program called 'The Sound of Your Heart'. It's on Netflix at the moment...ILMAO! Actor chemistry was amazing...as was the acting...the writing was well thought out and the comedic timing was spot on.

'The Sound of Your Heart: Reboot' is utter sh1t. The actors in the Reboot couldn't live up to the actors in the original, the stories were weak and I don't remember laughiing at all through any of it...which was only 2 episodes. I'm on a weird Korean obsession at the moment...I don't know why.

The other day while walking to my car in my apartment complex I noticed a new vehicle in the assigned parking. A rather large pickup with Texas plates.

What really caught my attention was that the truck had three distinct bullet holes having gone through the bed. Looked like .45 caliber. Been a long time since I've seen real bullet holes in a vehicle. Holy crap....LOL.

Unintentional laughter? Maybe. My bad.

I don´t laugh or smile from the most things. I mostly have a poker face lol. I want to fog my emotions is one reason in front of most people, the second reason that I mostly don´t have that strong facial expression.

so I laugh or smile very rarely, but some people have the ability to make me smile or laugh instantly and very easy. former friends, mostly people which I really like. I like my sister´s humor, she sometimes make me laugh.

it´s not that I have no humor or can not laugh. I have different "laughs" lol and I can laugh very hard, but I just find most things not funny or they make me not laugh.

I could never laugh from just a picture or video. it has to be something more personal. I usually not laugh because of jokes. but situational humor can sometimes make me laugh. but it´s like I said much connected with sympathy in my case.

I find some memes here funny in cognitive way, but I not laugh or smile physically. if you understand what I mean. the person and channel "coldmirror" on youtube makes me laugh or smile sometimes. I like how she can vary her voice and how she speaks and laughs.

I would laugh when someone would kittle me lol. but most people are not allowed to do so.

Last edited:
Watched an IAmCrusty video. I laughed out loud so hard. It needs the right context to understand what he is doing. He is actually making fun of the violence in video games by going much too far.

He plays a character who is insane, lonely, frightened and struggles with sadism. Really funny and sometimes touching though if you do not watch him with understanding, it just seems like violence.

The antics of parrots. Sydney people are having a bit of a hard time with sulphur crested cockatoos playing with bins and strewing rubbish all over the place. The birds aren't looking for food, they're extremely intelligent and like to play. They can be very destructive.

https://giant.gfycat.com/FeminineSpiffyBelugawhale.mp4

I don't know why the video is named like this, it's a parrot breaking in to a bin.

Bill Maher on the passing of Queen Elizabeth: "Elton John, when Princess Diana passed at 36, he wrote the song, "Candle in the Wind",...now that Queen Elizabeth passed at nearly 100, he changed the lyrics to "You lived your life like mustard in the fridge."

Referring to how long most people let condiments sit in their refrigerator.

I am sorry, but I had tears of laughter. It was such an odd-ball reference.

New Threads

Top Bottom