• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

d350b914fbf2f0f5bc077152b0221948.jpg

This reminded me of an expensive afternoon in my repair shop years ago.

I had a guy that worked for me that had a lug nut rounded over on a high end car during a safety inspection.
There was no way in his eyes to remove the wheel to look at the brakes.
He came to me with his dilemma and I told him the only way to get the wheel off was to use a hand drill.
About an hour later,he came to me and told me my idea didn't work and would I come look at it to see why.

He didn't try to drill the stud out of the nut,he was trying to drill all of the aluminum wheel from around it.

The replacement wheel cost me nearly $500

This ridiculous music video from Poland...
It's especially funny to me because the guy looks like Todd Chrisley :D
I hope this is not too dirty to post here

New Threads

Top Bottom