• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

upload_2018-8-16_17-11-44.png

The last thing that made me laugh - the suggestion I need to "open my eyes" to the "fact" all of Islam is out to kill everyone, and every Muslim should be regarded with suspicion and fear because they are all terrorists.

I had a go on those 'superloos' in the high street - they're fantastic.
I put my money in, went in, pulled my pants down, then as I sat there it started taking photographs and I was like "Hold on!" *pulls pants up and leaves quickly*

- Lee Evans - Live in Scotland

TotaLly serious people start wars by joking !!! about what other people believe
i was a vegan and that joke is offensive

Ellen de generes "have you ever been on tv before ?"
Gladys Hardy "I've listen...."
Ellen de Generes"yes"
Gladys Hardy"I love Jesus but i drink a little"
Ellen de Generes collapses
after a minute speaking to Gladys on the phone "OMG Thats the funniest thing i ever heard"

A male jacksons widow bird displaying a show of strength and then a large spaced out group of males all doing the exact same thing
its so comical i cant describe in words the effect

New Threads

Top Bottom