• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Four Letter Sentence Game

Nervous Rex

High-functioning autistic
V.I.P Member
In this game, pick four letters and then write a full sentence using only those four letters. Here are are few examples:

Letters E D G O: Good dog dodged egg.

Letters E O S W: We ewes see sows woes.

Letters A C H T: Catch that thatch cat hat.

Update to clarify how this works:

1) Pick 4 letters. For example, E, D, G, and O.

2) See what words you can make using only those four letters and no other letters. For example, with E, D, G, and O, you can make GOD, DOG, DODGED, EGG, EGGED, DEED, GOOD, GOO, GO, DO, DOE, EGO, and so on.

3) Make a sentence out of those words. For example, GOOD DOG DODGED EGG.

In the end, you will have a sentence that uses only the four letters you chose and no other letters

Last edited:
Pass on letters to the next person -
J VCI (I just hit random letters with eyes closed - someone do something with this.

I added some more to the original post to clarify this.

It's not just the first letter of every word - the whole word has to use those four letter and ONLY those four letters.,

So if your four letters are D, E, G, and O, you can't use the word RODE because it uses R, and R isn't one of the four letters.

New Threads

Top Bottom