• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Baby Animals Thread

upload_2022-6-7_15-11-31.jpeg

not always but sometimes people position some animals on purpose, to have an video where people like and so that the animals look cute. but sometimes the people making these pictures or videos don´t care about the animals health and sometimes some pictures are made with animal cruelty. sometimes when an animal is placed in a specific position or setting, I think like "and what happened before that? did the animal this voluntary or was he forced to do so, to look "cute" to others?"

like cruel breed... breed just so that people look "cute", but many of them suffer their whole life.

some people take the baby animal away from the mother, to show other people how the mother reacts. in my opinion this is stupid and animal cruelty. also when they throw animals into water, to let it swim, without the animal wanting to on his own. animals who suffer are not cute, no matter how cute they may look.

and because I often don´t know the story of some pictures/videos and how they are made, I feel uncomfortable looking at these and don´t do this usually.

New Threads

Top Bottom