• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The owls are out tonight, I see. Here’s a couple up for remixing. Hoo wants it?

CHALLENGE:
1669239038866.png

1669239166479.jpeg

@Silhouette Mirage,
This one is for you, please. I’m hoping you can do that thing where you turn it into music. This is a fire I started using the last of my rolling papers, saying goodbye even to little old weed. The fire of sobriety burns, and I would be thrilled and amazed to be able to listen to it.

1669259730059.jpeg

@Silhouette Mirage,
This one is for you, please. I’m hoping you can do that thing where you turn it into music. This is a fire I started using the last of my rolling papers, saying goodbye even to little old weed. The fire of sobriety burns, and I would be thrilled and amazed to be able to listen to it.

View attachment 89410

That was actually the only module that I was using as a demo and it expired already, unfortunately! I'm on the hunt for something free that can play back the image in real-time just like that one did, but once I have some spare money I'll definitely get that one back so I can play images again!

There are ways to convert it over into something musical, but for some reason it's way cooler to be able to see it in action like that. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up again soon!

Before I go, though…

1669300284550.jpeg

This is amazing. It’s like the Spirit of the tree just emerged and is doing magic.

@Silhouette Mirage,

View attachment 89410

I managed to force it to give me 5 more days!

Apparently this thing takes up a lot of CPU, so running them in polyphony made a lot of annoying clicks and pops happen, but there are a few decent parts. I can render you a portion of this so it doesn't have those, and the cool part is that it's all generative so the computer is essentially making decisions on what pitch to play next.

I would make much bigger patches, but my computer apparently can barely handle just a few of these!

Apparently this thing takes up a lot of CPU, so running them in polyphony made a lot of annoying clicks and pops happen, but there are a few decent parts. I can render you a portion of this so it doesn't have those, and the cool part is that it's all generative so the computer is essentially making decisions on what pitch to play next.

I would make much bigger patches, but my computer apparently can barely handle just a few of these!
I'm getting my pc ready finally and software...
Sound will come after that.... :)

Okay, I think I can speak again.

Well, that was intense.

That is the sound of my soul. That is the sound of life, and hope. That is the sound of existence and the desire to live.

It is an amazing thing to me.

Any sort of thank you will not suffice here, so I will have to think about how to show my gratitude for this. There’s a chance you are saving lives with your music and sound generation. Probably mine, anyway. I know that sobriety is solidified in me now. If I ever want to pick up something I should not have, I will listen to this song and I will be free.

1669322686997.jpeg

Thanks! That's another one of my super special interests, modular synthesis (I made a sound design thread on here under the music section if you want to see more or participate in audio remixes specifically!). I encourage the remixing of both forms, so anything I've made can be remixed by anyone!

There are a lot of modular environments out there (if you want to try out a free one, check out VCV Rack or the plugin fork Cardinal), and I'd be glad to help anyone get started if they feel so inclined! It can be a little tough for people to get into at first, but it's very rewarding once you know your way around :)
I tried to install VCV rack but for some reason I can't run it on my pc... Had to uninstall...
What do You think about Fruity loops 20 studio?

Thanks! That's another one of my super special interests, modular synthesis (I made a sound design thread on here under the music section if you want to see more or participate in audio remixes specifically!). I encourage the remixing of both forms, so anything I've made can be remixed by anyone!

There are a lot of modular environments out there (if you want to try out a free one, check out VCV Rack or the plugin fork Cardinal), and I'd be glad to help anyone get started if they feel so inclined! It can be a little tough for people to get into at first, but it's very rewarding once you know your way around :)

I can't run the software you mentioned...
The above link is what my "stim songs" look like(thx rodafina lol) I'm using only free version so it is what it is as I played that at one go. As I'm using free version I can't open the project again but... I love to play with the sound...

New Threads

Top Bottom