• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Terrible social experience last night.

Tony Ramirez

Single. True friend's.
V.I.P Member
This is mainly what I wrote in my journal last night some parts redacted.

My day started out decent then ended crappy. I went to yoga in the morning and did restorative with redacted. It was actually good that I was the only student. I was able to do stretches I could not do.

After I got home and rested all I can think of was going to the park event at Cobble Hill Park. I was not sure of the food situation so I made sure I had a good lunch by having a sandwich at the deli. I then went on my MacBook after my nap then left for the park.

It did not take long for someone I did not know to give me a name tag so I felt optimistic. I did not like how that loud guy redacted was there again. He sometimes has a foul mouth and he is the only one who does. So I feel very uncomfortable around him since he is loud.

While I was there, no one approached me except some old creepy cross eyed man who only wanted to sit next to me which made me uncomfortable. Two women's dogs came up to me and both times I tried to engage in conversations but both times they only said a few words then went into their cliques groups and I was completely ignored.

I walked around only picking on some bread and later an ice cream cone again no one approached me. I walked around trying to talk to people but I was practically ignored. I then left when redacted got louder. I walked home depressed and texted my life group which they said thry are meeting next week. They got back to me right away but when I told them about how I was ignored and depressed at the park event nothing but crickets.

I walked home. I am going on the laptop and deciding to bindge on Futurama instead of watching the newest ninja turtles movie I was only going to watch if I had a good time which I did not.

End of journal entry.

So basically I went the past few months. Especially last month and I was approached by people and even approached people and I was not ignored but yesterday no one would practically give me the time of day.

Sometimes this happens

It is not you dude, relax

You did nothing wrong!

Sometimes we walk through life and no one notices us and that is ok, it's part of being human!

Think of the days where people actually approached you and talked to you, life has ups and downs

Days where we get attention and days when we are just another body in a sea of people... when those days come just enjoy your own company

Maybe the universe is giving you some "me time" so you can enjoy relaxing doing things you like on your own... I don't know your hobbies but if another day like that comes just focus on you that day and enjoy your day doing something you like :)

Deep breaths friend, deep breaths

Hope this helps

I am all over their Instagram page in the background photo's. Too bad no one bothered to even talk to me.

Stop tormenting yourself man

It's all I can suggest

Stop your brain from making you do things to feel worse!

I am just barely starting to work on this dude, your brain can be your worst enemy but it can also be your best ally!

You just gotta teach it

Let things be man, relax and take deep breaths

This is a space you don't fit in, unfortunately, Tony. It sounds like you have no obligations to fulfill with them. I would quit this group and like in another thread I mentioned, look for a shelter to volunteer at.

If anyone asks you why you are quitting the group, ask them immediately if they will hang out with you 1-1 and eat pizza with you.

New Threads

Top Bottom