• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

tbh: Another App to not use.

"After a user uploads their contacts, the app will ask pre-determined, positive questions such as "best to bring to a party?", and the option of selecting one of four friends.

Users are notified when they are selected, but the details of who chose them is kept anonymous."
Facebook buys app for teens to be nice

Somehow, I am not impressed.

Yay, another popularity contest for us to be excluded from!

Excuse my sarcasm, while I go back to my dark cave ;)

(Also, why the anonymity? Are people so cowardly that they can't say nice things openly anymore, now?)

Yay, another popularity contest for us to be excluded from!

Excuse my sarcasm, while I go back to my dark cave ;)

(Also, why the anonymity? Are people so cowardly that they can't say nice things openly anymore, now?)
In the new age of political correctness,the app ensures that only happy thoughts get passed along.

Somehow this doesn't surprise me coming from the same organization who is monitoring news feeds so you only get the point of view they want you to have.

I'll say it once again,the Facebook platform is a very clever way of gathering information that can be cross referenced thru your so called "friends" list.

You don't even want to know where some of the original seed money came from after the stock went public,but once again it makes perfect sense for gaining information on a voluntary basis ;)

I have two Facebook profiles that I cleaned out and now refuse to ever use again.
One of them is a faked one that I used early on just to see someone's content. Grady gets hit up from old school chums wondering if it is the same one they got educated with,while others are just what I call friend collectors seeking an approval rating based on sheer volumes of numbers instead of actual communication.

New Threads

Top Bottom