• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stored and around

Friend4any1

To Cowabunga And Beyod!
I always take pleasure in buying every grocery I must get every week in a single store rather than going here & there and going topsy turvey; that’s enough going from shelf to shelf without going to a variety of stores.

Yet, I’ve been told figure out the prices and compare them in one store and another. Some things in Whole Foods, Fred Meyer and Albertson’s, to name a few, are available and some must be cheaper in one then another, but as I said, I prefer getting everything from one place even if it means over-budgeting.

This of course lead me to limit my fun subscriptions to “Audible”; no more Netflix, no more Amazon Prime, and no more ad-free Pandora Radio. Especially no more costly dating services.

It’s almost no wonder these contests feel tempting, no matter how good to be true it/they can be.

Friend4any1

How does liking 'one stop shopping' figure into the
concept of entering contests? Is there some way you find the
two behaviors similar, related, or leading into each other?

What is it you are saying?

I’m just saying I keep having a trial and error ever since I became a vegan. That’s all.

What do 'contests' have to do with being a vegan?

Do you mean, the way the stores have similar items
and are in 'competition' for your business?

What does 'trial and error' have to do with veganism?
The recipes? Trying to find things that are nutritious
and still stay within the restrictions of veganism?

There ARE. NO. CONTESTS. I’m on the subject of boxed dinners and (other vegan) items put together. Today, I went shopping and everything cost me seventy-ISH dollars.

It’s almost no wonder these contests feel tempting, no matter how good to be true it/they can be.

OK.
Sorry.
My mistake.
When I saw the word 'contests' in your first
post, I thought you were referring to contests.

New Threads

Top Bottom