• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, etc

Jorg

I don't know if there's already a post about this series, I know is "old" and it was canceled many years ago but I just watched the last episode from SG-1. I remember watching this series many years ago when I was a kid and since some months ago I've been watching it on tv, today it "ended" and woooww, what an story.

In general I always liked this series, the sci-fy theme, space travels and all make it great, few tv series have made me feel this way, it just blows my mind. I downloaded the whole series a couple of years ago but I would like to buy the dvd's, movies and books about it.

So, have you seen this series?are you a fan of it?

I don't know if there's already a post about this series, I know is "old" and it was canceled many years ago but I just watched the last episode from SG-1. I remember watching this series many years ago when I was a kid and since some months ago I've been watching it on tv, today it "ended" and woooww, what an story.

In general I always liked this series, the sci-fy theme, space travels and all make it great, few tv series have made me feel this way, it just blows my mind. I downloaded the whole series a couple of years ago but I would like to buy the dvd's, movies and books about it.

So, have you seen this series?are you a fan of it?
Funny. Minutes before I read your post, I made a thread about a character from SyFy Dark Matter a SyFy series produced by Joseph Mallozzi, who was one of the producers of Stargate SG-1. SG-1 is a great/classic science fiction series. Still enjoy watching SG-1 episodes on Hulu.

New Threads

Top Bottom