• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is sarcasm prevalent under the sea? If not, how would anyone understand it when confronted with it.

Social awkwardness would be expected in such a situation, it doesn't mean that she has autism.

Reminds me of a post I made a few weeks back:

184511736_306462927716745_2555945548291207562_n.jpg

Ed

Allens an NT, Madisons an aspie. Im thinking most female aspies are mermaids on land and confused trying to figure out dry land but thats me maybe us guy aspies the same but mermen figuring things out as a metephor but i do love the ocean feeling i belong there but thats me. We might just be aliens lol.

I live by the ocean, and grew up by the ocean. Right now, everything can be totaling wrong with my life, but if l am by the ocean, l don't care.

I live by the ocean, and grew up by the ocean. Right now, everything can be totaling wrong with my life, but if l am by the ocean, l don't care.
Same, the Ocean sooths me, im relaxed nothing else matters, ill swim with the waves and move with the currents and come back and dry off and lay on the beach almost wanting to sleep after hearing the waves. I am one with the sea i am home. I body surf move with the waves in harmony and let them push me back to land when i want back.The ocean has never let me down i trust it its my friend, i am one with the sea and relaxed and feel safe around it even in rough waters.

Last edited:
I was a teenager when the movie came out and I saw it in the theater. I was absolutely smitten by her character and the actress.

New Threads

Top Bottom