• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sometimes break up sex leads to make up sex.

You live in a different country, so you are physically apart.

How can you be in a different country and hug someone or have sex? Real sex, with actual physical contact, not cyber sex?

An online relationship is not quite the same as being with another human being in the physical sense - living together, sharing a home, sharing a bed, sharing finances, washing their underpants and socks.

The clinginess soon wears off when reality sets in. Not that the clinginess was ever there with me in the first place.
Were not physically together no, but after long talks we feel a connection i used to sleep around alot till i met her im no longer promiscuous, i can simply find a partner to sleep with but cannot i dont want to, it would be cheating and i cannot do that to her even if its long distance, prior partners physical yes non long distance we make love and want to be back together and bond.

That's great that you are sincere, hope she realises this. When emotions are involved it feels so more fulfilling and loving.

That's great that you are sincere, hope she realises this. When emotions are involved it feels so more fulfilling and loving.
Shes a one of a kind, shes another me, i cannot ruin it ever, even if its long distance i cannot ruin that chance, she understands me and listens and i understand and listen and do what she says to make her happy and i listen, we keep eachother safe and keep communicating.

Communication shows you care. And you feel okay about being honest, but we all are afraid of getting hurt, but yet we still seek out closeness despite the odds. All l hope for is honesty, with that - you know where you stand.

Last edited:
Communication shows you care. And you feel okay about being honest, but we all are afraid of getting hurt, but yet we still seek out closeness despite the odds.
Were far away but feel close when we talk, before meeting her here local folks from tinder we messed around had fun but sometimes i get attatched and they are gone and i feel sad, lather rinse and repeat.Folks on tinder are just horny and lie to you and leave you, do not get attatched to folks on tinder.

Last edited:
True enough, that sex can certainly manipulate one's emotions. For the better, or for the worse.

True enough, that sex can certainly manipulate one's emotions. For the better, or for the worse.
Sex can make people attatched, i get attatched and shes gone im sad.I now know how women feel when guys play games by lying to them to sleep with them and the guys gone the next morning leaving her sad and mad.

Last edited:
Did you talk to her about these feelings? It's nice to be able to talk about things with no judgment.

Last edited:
Did you talk to her about these feelings? It's nice to be able to talk about things with no judgment. One time l was so attached afterwards, l got up and walked out with out saying too much. Never said much why l left either. But l was so overcome with feelings. But l can't say anything about feeling because the other has aversion to any type of emotional connection.

It's like this sad story of a bird on a island fell in love with a concrete decoy instead of a real bird. And the caretakers go out paint the decoy every year because this poor bird is in love with it. The bird brings nesting material for the decoy and ignores the other female birds. The bird preens the decoy also.
I have and she understands, she heals my hurt and likes my company although long distance i love her and stay faithful to her, shes my one shes just like me, she matches the description of high libido and good heart, she likes all the things i like im sold, omg she likes anime and dinosaurs too!! Sooo coool!she is so sweet like i am, when i was suicidle she pmed me not to kill myself that she loves me, nobody else does that or cares so much for me.

I had an opportuny for a 3some from tinder i turned it down for my long distance love, i must stay faithful i love her shes another me and cannot be replaced.

We talk more on steam chat shes safe on my channel, im admin and moderator, i have the ban button so those who want to give my love trouble they will be banned by me. Ill never ban my love i protect her.Yes im a moderator too just not here, on steam i am and im fair also lead admin. My server is safe, no troublemakers last long same with trolls i ban them.Yes i can ban too hehe.

Last edited:
I hope you guys can get together physically. Work on your own skills so that you can get a job near her and speak the language of the country. Independence is a great gift to have! And, if for some reason, she's not okay with that after having been with her for a long time, your improved skills will help you find other compatible people that you might not have been able to get otherwise.

I hope you guys can get together physically. Work on your own skills so that you can get a job near her and speak the language of the country. Independence is a great gift to have! And, if for some reason, she's not okay with that after having been with her for a long time, your improved skills will help you find other compatible people that you might not have been able to get otherwise.
We both speak English so its not hard, some slang is different, Australia uses the metric system so have translate for that, usa uses miles and farenheight while Australia uses Celsius and Kilometers. But the language is the same just different accents.

Back on topic though yes i found a good compatable long distance partner and we really get along but im talking now with past partners excluding my abusive ex, when we decide to have sex once more before breaking up even after the arguing we want to be back together again and we do it gets complicating after that.

"...im talking now with past partners excluding my abusive ex, when we decide to have sex once more before breaking up even after the arguing we want to be back together again and we do it gets complicating after that"

Post #36 is confusing.
Do you mean this is a continuing process?
Or are you describing what has taken place in the past?

Seems like the simple solution to that is to realize it's over
and stop having sex with these people. If you are sincerely
interested in committing to someone else, that is.

Back on topic though yes i found a good compatable long distance partner and we really get along but im talking now with past partners excluding my abusive ex, when we decide to have sex once more before breaking up even after the arguing we want to be back together again and we do it gets complicating after that.

Don't get back together right away. Keep things on a non-committal level and make that clear. But also be open to talking about deeper issues too. If you and the other person are not able to talk about deeper issues and/or hash things out properly after having been with them for awhile, then you know this is not a good person for you to commit to and just keep it lightly platonic with some potential fun while you are in single status.

"...im talking now with past partners excluding my abusive ex, when we decide to have sex once more before breaking up even after the arguing we want to be back together again and we do it gets complicating after that"

Post #36 is confusing.
Do you mean this is a continuing process?
Or are you describing what has taken place in the past?

Seems like the simple solution to that is to realize it's over
and stop having sex with these people. If you are sincerely
interested in committing to someone else, that is.
Sorry i misphrased that, i meant in the past, i stopped talking to them long ago, i meant bring it back to topic in examples of the past, its been 8 months since i had sex.

I guess in a way break up sex does not exist, its just make up sex in disguise, and it was make up sex to keep the relationship going a little longer, past relationships have been rather complicated for me. But figured it out now.

New Threads

Top Bottom