• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sometimes break up sex leads to make up sex.

AspieOtaku

Leader of the otaku legion!
I know it may be be silly but with some partners i broke up with we had sex as break up sex but then we want to get back together going back to make up sex! I blame the oxytocin released and were back together, ugg things get complicated.At first we dont want to be together anymore, we cant stand eachother at times but when we have sex one more time prior to breaking up we want to be together again. Life gets confusing.From loving eachother to cant stand eachother to love each other again after just one more round of sex.life is so damn confusing at times.

Last edited:
This sort of thing is why I have zero interest in romance. Whole thing is just a headache waiting to happen.

Emotions are messy, and there are no perfect relationships. Maybe you should voice more of your issues? So that your (whoever) can be more on the same page and understand more of what you are going through. Did they know things were messed up between you? Do they have particular issues they deal with which may make them a tab insensitive to things you have issues with? Enjoy reading your posts.

This sort of thing is why I have zero interest in romance. Whole thing is just a headache waiting to happen.
My current partner though we dont want to leave eachother let alone being apart, were both clingy and want to be together at all times.

Emotions are messy, and there are no perfect relationships. Maybe you should voice more of your issues? So that your (whoever) can be more on the same page and understand more of what you are going through. Did they know things were messed up between you? Do they have particular issues they deal with which may make them a tab insensitive to things you have issues with? Enjoy reading your posts.
My current partner its not so complicated, it the opposite we get clingy and cant stand being away from eachother, she feels lonely and sad if i dont respond right away to her messages untill i tell her im here love and vica versa. I comfort her and she comforts me too_Other partners being clingy drains energy, i try to understand at times but get lonely and sad, my current partner appreciates the attention i give her.

Last edited:
This is going off into cuddle cute land again. You should have a teddy bear as your avatar. Lol

This is going off into cuddle cute land again. You should have a teddy bear as your avatar. Lol
Funny ya said that, past partners including my current one consider me as a teddy bear, i do like to cuddle alot and keep my partner warm and safe, my current partner likes me cuddling her and keep her safe, she tells me im the sweetest guy ever.

My current partner is an aspie too! Shes just like me, unlike NT partners they arent drained of energy me being clingy and overly affectiomate, my current partner is just as clingy as i am and i appreciate the affection and attention she gives me and shes not put off by mine, we feed off eachother and grow closer and cant stand being apart!

It's pretty can cool when two perfect ones bump into and discover each other in this huge planet.

It's pretty can cool when two perfect ones bump into and discover each other in this huge planet.
Shes my baby! Im soft around her when we got intimate we became one! It was powerful, i love her she softened me and she gets sad if i dont respond to her right away until i tell her im here, its ok love.

You seem pretty happy and content, so this gives me good thoughts and l hope to be this appreciated in my lifetime!

Did one of you move?

Last I heard, you two lived in different countries.
We do live in different countries indeed but online we have never been closer! I love her so much, we talk on steam chat too now, im getting a new mic so she can hear my sexy accent, shes kinda shy about it though, im a yank with a southern accent shes an aussie. I know aspie chat is strict but on steam its more relaxed i can make her laugh and hug her.

OK.

Since you two are so close online, that doesn't have anything to do
with the topic of the thread, unless you two are also frequently arguing
and breaking up.

The thread topic, which you proposed, is the idea that sex
during a break up may lead to the production of feelings
prompting a couple to bond rather than separate.

OK.

Since you two are so close online, that doesn't have anything to do
with the topic of the thread, unless you two are also frequently arguing
and breaking up.

The thread topic, which you proposed, is the idea that sex
during a break up may lead to the production of feelings
prompting a couple to bond rather than separate.
Ok yeah sorry about that i got carried away with my current partner, back to topic yes, past partners we fought could not stand eachother but once had break up sex want to be back together and want to make up hence the break up sex becoming make up sex.

I think its the oxytocine release making us want to be together after sex.That is my scientific deduction! Oxytocin the love and bonding hormone does that to people.omg it gets so complicating we cant stand eachother but want to be back together after sex.

Last edited:
This song comes to mind on the topic of past partners.sometimes we argue and cant stand eachother and want to break up and leave until we have frustrated sex and want to be together again we get attached again after sex. Relationships can be complicating like that.

Last edited:
My current partner though we dont want to leave eachother let alone being apart, were both clingy and want to be together at all times.

You live in a different country, so you are physically apart.

We do live in different countries indeed but online we have never been closer! I love her so much, we talk on steam chat too now, im getting a new mic so she can hear my sexy accent, shes kinda shy about it though, im a yank with a southern accent shes an aussie. I know aspie chat is strict but on steam its more relaxed i can make her laugh and hug her.

How can you be in a different country and hug someone or have sex? Real sex, with actual physical contact, not cyber sex?

An online relationship is not quite the same as being with another human being in the physical sense - living together, sharing a home, sharing a bed, sharing finances, washing their underpants and socks.

The clinginess soon wears off when reality sets in. Not that the clinginess was ever there with me in the first place.

New Threads

Top Bottom