• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Electrical work is one were messy,sloppy not always on the ball is extremely dangerous.

Framing is the same way, I have seen guys not take care of themselves all of them ultimately harm their back's,shoulder's or ankles.

That's not even considering the triple D's. It's dirty,demeaning and dangerous. One wrong move can put you in the hurt Locker.

You are kidding me right? How did he ever get his certs? :p
Yeah,some don't deserve the job that they do. I worked around electricians at one firm. Messy,sloppy and not always on the ball from what I experienced ;)

You are kidding me right? How did he ever get his certs? :p
Yeah,some don't deserve the job that they do. I worked around electricians at one firm. Messy,sloppy and not always on the ball from what I experienced ;)

This a ever increasing problem. Employers have trouble finding employees qualified in the trades. So they hire the best that they can get, qualified or not. It seems to me that kids these days just do not value knowledge.

This a ever increasing problem. Employers have trouble finding employees qualified in the trades. So they hire the best that they can get, qualified or not. It seems to me that kids these days just do not value knowledge.

In the UK, if you hire someone to fit Gas stuff who isn't CORGI (Council Of Registered Gas Installers) registered both you and they can get into serious trouble.

New Threads

Top Bottom