• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So it is me again! Does anyone find it pretty impossible to ask for things?

I generally don't ask for help as I feel I am inconveniencing the other person.

I also imagine that if I ask someone to do something for me they may agree, but then moan or complain about it to others.

I suppose I find it hard to belive that anyone could be willing to do something for me without wanting something in return.

I find it hard to assess whether my request would be reasonable, appropriate and/or acceptable so worry that I would be asking too much of a person.

I expect that I should somehow know whether or not a person is able to do what I am asking, without even asking them. So that if I ask someone to do something for me and they are not able to I feel bad for 'having got it wrong'.

New Threads

Top Bottom