• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So I Installed an Adblock Extension

I use brave too,its based on chrome and blocks everything well.
I gave up watching TV 7 years ago,I hate ads ,the go compare pushed me too far so I watch youtube instead and have complete control of all adds

You can turn those off (the Notifications and pop ups at the top left asking if you want them when you visit certain sites like Facebook or Youtube).

You can actually disable these even easier: Click the lock in the address bar, and you should have the option to turn them off. Else, under Site-Settings there.

Brave has no extension support and there is one important extension I would not go online without so I use Kiwi and Firefox which supports extensions.

New Threads

Top Bottom