• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Snowed In Day

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
Today this penguin is snowed in at home. If anyone else snowed in today, post your picture here.

IMG_3509.jpg

Hang on, you forgotten you are a Penguin? Nooo do not dare become human now, of all times, when you need those flappers and snow feet :p

I would have to find a snowy piccie online, for it is sunny, but cold, but no snow in sight :rolleyes:

That is so BEAUTIFUL Penguin! I love it! Of course I am not there shoveling with you! But thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures! You shoveled a pretty perfect pathway by the way! Have a nice day & stay frosty! Or maybe stay warm instead! :snowman::snowflake:

That is so BEAUTIFUL Penguin! I love it! Of course I am not there shoveling with you! But thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures! You shoveled a pretty perfect pathway by the way! Have a nice day & stay frosty! Or maybe stay warm instead! :snowman::snowflake:
Ship me a snow blower. This will do the trick.

Woah, that's a lot of snow! It does seem to make travelling outdoors a little annoying, such as getting groceries or visiting peoples' houses etc. Though on the bright side, you can always make a second life-sized house made entirely out of snow (until it melts, of course).

I like in the UK and I've never experienced this before D= It very rarely snows at where I live, oh well...

It does seem to make travelling outdoors a little annoying, such as getting groceries or visiting peoples' houses etc.
It is not an issue after you shovel it. What have been an issue for this season, because we had the coldest winter in many years, sidewalks been covered in ice for 2 months. It like walking on a endless ice staking rank. I had someone comment to use salt. Well salt does nothing when the ice is a few inches thick.

After the snow stopped I went outside for a walk. The city haven't done the sidewalks yet. I had to walk on the road. Some roads only have one lane so I don't know how people going to drive in some areas of the city. Anyhow more pictures below.

20150318_191230.JPG

20150318_191430.JPG

20150318_191543.JPG

IMG_3523.JPG

IMG_3528.JPG

IMG_3530.JPG

I'm 6' 3" so I'm guessing around 3 ft this morning. In the back yard tonight with the measuring tape, I think it would be about 5 ft. The measuring tape numbers is a estimate as I didn't have the tape straight.

New Threads

Top Bottom