• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Small vent

Would do a cleaning job? Like one where you go in an office after working hours and work alone or with a couple other who have to clean the place. You wouldn't need to deal with customers and im pretty sure you could wear headphones too.
Good idea! Or even a late night/ early morning stocking shift at the store you already work at.

I read magazines. Just made the inks quickly and accurately, hour each. maybe four or five a day only 7-hour workday now that i' m retired the hourly work force makes the ink. Took me 7 years to get it to that point.

Good idea! Or even a late night/ early morning stocking shift at the store you already work at.
My availability is set to 24/7 so it’s entirely up to the computer. I haven’t worked a cleaning shift in a while despite telling management I have training in it.

My availability is set to 24/7 so it’s entirely up to the computer. I haven’t worked a cleaning shift in a while despite telling management I have training in it.

Have you considered potentially limiting your hours of availability and seeing if that may give you shifts that are more to your preference?

Unfortunately in retail/service, giving an unrestricted schedule is basically giving your employer permission to walk over you.

New Threads

Top Bottom