• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Signs of autism?

hi ! i'm back with some updates...

1) He started to talk again, he is saying ta-ta, da-da, cha-cha and some bubbling when he wants something
2) He jumps right in my hands when i come home, and he cries when i leave...
3) He started to clap his hands and wave goodbye again.
4) He brings me toys to play with him
5) He is pulling his mother by pants and stretching his hands to be held in our arms;
6) He pulls his mother and take her by hand when he wants something.
7) He turns his head when we call him only if he isn't doing anything else(like TV and toys)
8) I think he is imitating me: we have inflated balloons, so i put my mouth on the balloon and say DAVID. Then he takes the balloon and puts it on his mouth and saying ta-ta-ta-ta.
9) No more crying in supermarkets... we put him in CAR CARTS and he is playing with the steering wheel .
We can stay 2-3 hours, he is very good and reasonable

He had 1 month when he didn't do any of these...

Still problems with :
No pointing with finger, when he wants something he uses his whole hand.

If he sees us in the same room, he wont turn when we call him. But if we call him from another room, he will run to us.
Throws things behind him.

New Threads

Top Bottom