• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sicko of the Asperger's Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adonifre I merged your triple post. :)

@Thread I don't think it's a good idea to create an ED page now that i've thought about it and know what it is. The last thing we need is bad rep for the Aspie community. Certainly expose this person within the community and report him to authorities if necessary, but if we start making ED pages about him then that will attract more problems and unwanted attention from trolls.

Exactly. People put up those pages to cause offence. We shouldnt put up any as it could create a bad name for Aspergic.

+1

That is exactly the point Michael. :) And causing offense isn't going to do anything but make matters a whole lot worse and it does unfortunately backfire and Im sure nobody here wants to go through the heavy load on our backs all through.

I think those depressed people need help. Not to be ignored. Maybe we can show them something better (I mean, when we have time not better spent elsewhere). Depression or suicidality could happen to you too (or are you absolutely sure it will not?)

Btw, Quatermasss (a long-standing MODERATOR) broke both the WP rules when he insulted me and Alex peraonally rather than what we did, saying I was a lunatic and that Alex sickened and disgusted him, and he still talked about us when we were banned and Sinsboldly did that too, talking about Meadow and me even tho we were banned.

Was that about the cutting part?

I talked about Meadow too after she was banned because she hurt me. Now she got herself banned from AFF till tomorrow. A fit over not being able to upload a picture for her avatar so she made a thread asking to be banned and she had other things going on too it sounds like. Then she egged the mods on to ban her by posting lame insults in a thread. She could have asked the mods for help or posting a thread asking for help. You can't upload there, you have to hotlink. Saving your photo to photobucket or tinypic helps and then you can hotlink it from there.

I'm surprised Alex left QM mod after he has insulted him.

Maybe QM has some redeeming quality we don't know about or something.

Yeah, it was the crying and suicide and self harm stuff me and Meadow posted that made Sins comment personally about us in that same thread, as a matter of fact quoting us.

Once again. Pointless WP discussion has over-taken the topic.
I mean. Honestly?
This is actually serious ffs.
EMZ=/

I just heard people are adding him on facebook and harassing him. Someone even called him too. I don't know what harassment they are doing and what the caller said to him. I doubt me adding him, he will accept my friend's request because he chewed me out on AIM in 2008 and blocked me I assume because I haven't seen him on since. He was pissed at me because I talked about him on another forum and he was pissed about others talking about him. He was even banned from WP. Oh boy I also want to post this there but it be a violation to their rules. Posting this might be seen as a attack on another member and discussion of banned members isn't allowed.

Ana would know, she has him on his friends. Tell us about it will you? Did you just add him so you can send him messages too or write on his wall?

Can we please not bring WP into this thread, it's practically pointless so if you want to talk to each other about WP, just simply PM each other about it, I best close this discussion before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom