• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sicko of the Asperger's Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
It help if someone would post a link to where we can report him in the USA.

I think people who create pages on people there are just venting and poking fun at people who they had issues with. I am sure some have created pages on themselves. Hey I want to create one on David because he needs one. He is that bad in our community he needs to be exposed and poked fun at, he deserves it. Does that make me emo?

I find your post to be ironic chair.

Maybe we shall create a page on people who try and shut down ED? I wonder if one has already been created about them?

I think posting that all over about him is no different than putting it on ED.

Please for crying out-loud don't make an ED page about it. The users will just glorify him.
EMZ=/

I think posting that all over about him is no different than putting it on ED.
Just don't, not worth giving other people all that hell, that stuff does end up leading to suicide, it's not appropriate thing to do.
He does however seem like a nice guy, unfortunately his high sex drive seems to get the better of him. Not good. :thumbsdown:

He's evil and it be great if he just put a gun to his head.

Innocent people with evil inside them people can easily get fooled by their innocence. If he stopped asking me for naked photos and asking to hear me pee, then he is capable of stopping it with others too.

I have no sympathy for evil people. If they do evil things, they do not have my sympathy. He fricken deserves it. That will show him. At least Chair exposed him. I would post this at WP also but then it be a violation to their rules because the sicko was banned from there and no attacking people there and he is covered by that rule. He is a banned member and it's against WP rules to discuss banned members and even if he wasn't banned, it still be a violation because we be trash talking him there and it be a violation of the WP rules because it be attacking another WP member.

I would also post this at AFF too but Chair told me don't because he wrote the article and they don't want any stuff there by him.

He's evil and it be great if he just put a gun to his head.

Innocent people with evil inside them people can easily get fooled by their innocence. If he stopped asking me for naked photos and asking to hear me pee, then he is capable of stopping it with others too.

I have no sympathy for evil people. If they do evil things, they do not have my sympathy. He fricken deserves it. That will show him. At least Chair exposed him. I would post this at WP also but then it be a violation to their rules because the sicko was banned from there and no attacking people there and he is covered by that rule. He is a banned member and it's against WP rules to discuss banned members and even if he wasn't banned, it still be a violation because we be trash talking him there and it be a violation of the WP rules because it be attacking another WP member.

I would also post this at AFF too but Chair told me don't because he wrote the article and they don't want any stuff there by him.
Honestly?
Evil is a bit excessive.
Frankly I think the guy sees Chair as a joke and isn't threatened at all, and is most likely a troll, but deeming him as evil is too excessive.
Giving him all this attention is stupid.
He's just a troll and we're too gullible to see it. He's probably laughing his head off seeing this and posting screenshots to 4chan.
Don't give him any more attention by making an ED page. We'll just end up with 20 more members claiming to be pedophiles.
EMZ=]

But what about asking for inappropriate photos and asking to hear us pee? I actually gave him some when I was 17. He also heard me pee too. Then I found out he has done it to other aspies as well. Is that trolling you're saying? How does that make us gullible? He actually did it and he was banned from here for doing those things.

But what about asking for inappropriate photos and asking to hear us pee? I actually gave him some when I was 17. He also heard me pee too. Then I found out he has done it to other aspies as well. Is that trolling you're saying? How does that make us gullible? He actually did it and he was banned from here for doing those things.
Seriously? **** I thought he was just messing o_O.
Sorry LG.
EMZ >_<.

It's just that I've heard of no similiar situation before, a 38-year old Christian aspie who asks of nude pics of their bodies, and of their penises and vagina's, he reminds me of Tim_Tex somehow, but Tim_Tex isn't pedophile I think.

They're both from Texas I think, weird, apparently many psycho's are from Texas if you've paid a little bit of attention.

It's the second biggest state in the US, maybe that's why, it certainly contains a wide variety of people, no doubt about that...

He must be pretty bored, the pedophile.

@Adonifre I merged your triple post.   :)

@Thread I don't think it's a good idea to create an ED page now that i've thought about it and know what it is. The last thing we need is bad rep for the Aspie community. Certainly expose this person within the community and report him to authorities if necessary, but if we start making ED pages about him then that will attract more problems and unwanted attention from trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom