• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show Your Hand Writing

I think this place is the biggest group of navel gazers I have ever witnessed, except now I am as guilty of it as anyone else, and what else are you going to stare at when your entire problem is isolation? A friend's navel? What's a friend?
You've got some fascinating lint there. Where've you been crawling?

You'd better gird your loins for this:
20240112_115432.jpg
Warned you, didn't I?

I have a mobile that I can use for phone calls and text messages. As I said recently: Maybe I am the last one in Europe without a smartphone. :)

I have a mobile that I can use for phone calls and text messages. As I said recently: Maybe I am the last one in Europe without a smartphone. :)
Plenty of elderly people don't use smartphones. Also, a lot of people buy non-smartphones for festivals and such like.

Ed

I thought your print writing resembled mine, and then your cursive looks like you have a Phd.

I have 2 PHDs. I keep one at home and one at my campsite. Never know when a nice post-hole is needed.

True navel gazing means you are not in a position to type on a keyboard, you are more in a position to roll down the side of a roof, or something. Assuming you somehow ended up there.

New Threads

Top Bottom