• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show Your Hand Writing

Yes. It all has to do with the context the word is used in.
Well, as I said, I find comfort in peering into others' gardens and finding them unique. I would never tell you guys you are weird in a mean-spirited way, as there is more than enough of that intent.

IMG_4943.jpeg
This is when I am feeling ambidextrous
IMG_4944.jpeg

This is when I am writing frustrated

It's true. I was just thinking to myself that if you climb into your cardboard box and contemplate alone, then maybe someone could call you a narcissist, but then at least you're tending to yourself and working on yourself. Maybe it's way more narcissistic and self-important to try to fix a world that doesn't even want to look at you, and then the way most people approach it through lying, and peer pressure, and herd mentality makes it even worse. I'm happy here navel-gazing with my peeps, instead of continuing to confuse the likes of Twitter for a forum. It's not a forum, it's a Colosseum for gladiators out-hating each other.

Their origin story is quite sad, and their style was rooted in their issues with human nature. That's why they wore stuff resembling safety gear and hazmat suits. Someone important to them was killed, so they formed a band around human toxicity. "Devo" was short for "Devolution".
Absolutely, they are one of my favorite bands. I am glad you liked them as well. I don’t think people really realize how philosophical and intelligent their lyrics are. Some are very direct satire of the social constructs . Which I love

Mark works on film scores some, and he does voice and music audio for cartoons more often. He's stayed busy.

You'd better gird your loins for this:
Warned you, didn't I?
Does anyone actually write in cursive? I never tried that, I think it would probably look bad too haha, but your actual handwriting looks cool, jumpy and chaotic.
And I wanna see other people handwriting be ause it fascinates me that we all learn to write more or less in the same way, yet in the end everyone's handwriting is unique. It fascinates me.

New Threads

Top Bottom