• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Should I try to get my Aspie back?

UPDATE: We texted each other on Christmas day and it was very friendly. I texted him yesterday to remind him about the dog's paperwork. He is coming over today to pick it up and he will have his teenage nephew with him so they will probably just drive by. Today will be the first time I see him since we broke up, exactly four months ago. We'll see what happens … Im nervous :confused:

I dated a guy (Parker), who claimed to have aspergers. We met in class. He was sweet and nice in the beginning. Everything was great until he got what he wanted. He turned out to be my worst mistake. I regret ever meeting him. He lead me on and then dropped me like a hot potato after told me he loved me and used me. I learned that everything he told me was a lie. Unfortunatly, this was my experience with him... an aspie. My philosophy is that you never know until you give things time. R.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom