• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Shiny to the Eyes or Soft to the Touch

Vinca

Speaking through Pictures
V.I.P Member
I've always liked to look at anything that is shiny/reflective.

My eyes and mind enjoy the sensation of looking at shiny things more than any other type of thing.

photographs or tv programs that feature shots of the surface of the water are a particular favourite of mine at the moment

Water has so many different surface textures. when there is even the slightes disturbance of the waters surface it creates areas that are directly reflecting light and become intensely bright white and area of water connected which is recieveing alot less light and becomes darker and almost shaded. This creates a constantly changin and moving shimmering effect. It relaxes my mind to watch this.

Iv'e always like touching things that have a soft fleecy texture in particular, man-made fabrics that resemble the texture of a bubble-blower (dandelion seed head)

Ohhhh, I really, really like the look and feel of soft and fluffy things or scaly things.
The fur on a stuffed animal or a cat or dog, or the scales of a snake or lizard.
I especially like watching wind blow through fur or your hands run through fur
or water drops sliding off scales
It's really relaxing!!

Yes!! I met my husband on an online dating site, and he says that one of the things which attracted him to me was that I wrote ' I love giraffes, chocolate, metal music, motorsport and anything fluffy or shiny'

79453.ngsversion.1422285738775.adapt.768.1.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom