• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

I don't know if it qualifies as a joke (I think it's funny though) but when I went to visit Seattle a few years ago, the locals told me that "the rainy season is from early September to late August."

Reminds me of my travels around Norway, where the locals say that there are only two seasons in Norway... Winter... and construction.

carrots-bunny-glasses.jpg

A person was up in a tree reading a book while another was on the ground, next to the tree, composing a novel on their laptop.

A lion comes by and eats the person in the tree, neglecting the one on the ground.
Because readers digest, but writers cramp!
full

Last edited:
My friend keeps telling me to cheer up these days. He says it could be a lot worse. I could be trapped inside an underground hole filled with water.

I know he means well.

Why did the dentist's marriage to the cosmetologist go awry?

They were fighting tooth and nail

Did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He worked it out with a pencil.

Did you hear about the constipated composer?

He had problems with his last movement.
It's similar to another version I know: what is brown and sits on a piano stool steaming?
Beethoven's last movement.
Or, what can you find next to Beethoven's piano?
Beethoven's stool. (I just made that last one up).

Panda-monium
A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.
"Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.
"I'm a panda," he says at the door. "Look it up."
The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation.
"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots & leaves."

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom