• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share good puns and jokes.

This is hilarious. And these kids are very good-natured about some of these downright stupid and ridiculous jokes at their expense! A lot of these aren't even funny to me, an American, so I can't imagine they'd be funny to English people either lol. These guys took it really well though!
But honestly, I was watching this and I was like "I'm really not surprised that some Europeans think we're idiots and jerks." Lol

Aww, they're such a lovely age, you can see why I enjoyed working with people like this. :)

That was so funny. Also the way I saw the English tennis grand slam spelled once:

WMBLDN

It's fun trying to say it like that. Apparently that's how the toffs say it...

Strange-Children2-www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

Three mathematicians and three economists are going to a scientific conference. On the outward journey at the station the economists each buy a ticket but the mathematicians only buy one between them. Part way through the journey one of the group notices the ticket inspector is walking along the train. The mathematicians all get up and head for a toilet and squeeze in together. When the ticket inspector knocks they slide the single ticket under the door. The inspector checks it and slides it back. The economists are impressed.

On the return journey they only buy one ticket between them. Surprisingly the mathematicians don't buy any tickets at all. Part way through the journey one of the mathematicians announces that the ticket inspector is walking along the train. The economists all get up and squeeze into the nearest toilet. After a short pause one of the mathematicians gets up, walks to the toilet, taps on the door and calls out "tickets please".

I am paraphrasing a Facebook meme as to remove the profanity, so here goes.

Trojan is a terrible name for a brand of condom. It basically is named after something that penetrated the stronghold, then released thousands of little guys to make everybody’s day worse.

Grandkids have been here. Their latest corny jokes:

Why did the pickle close its eyes? It saw the salad dressing.

If you're Russian when you go to the bathroom and you leave the bathroom when you are Finnish, what are you while you're in the bathroom? European.

New Threads

Top Bottom