• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Sensory friendly t-shirt"

But then aren't the seams visible and everyone tells you your shirt is inside out?

What the duck! It does for me!

I signed out then copied the link again. That's the only solution I could think of so I'll see if that helps. It changed the color of the person, so that's something. o_O
Outside seams seem to be popular right now anyway. :)

Sensory Friendly Clothing : Target

"The tagless design features flat seams..."

I've been wearing these for a couple years without knowing they were advertised as "sensory friendly" until I saw them online.

Pretty cool, huh! ;)
I love the plain tee shirts that Walmart sells. I think it's fruit of the loom. No tag or side seams. Even though they are sold in the men's dept, they have colours for either men or women.

Looks like they have a whole range of "sensory friendly clothing" which I've never seen in a mainstream store over here.

The link didn't work for me either @Fino , but see if THIS link to the range works @Progster ...

LINK

I wish I hadn't bothered looking at the website not available to anyone in the UK
I guess that American companies are quicker to adapt to their customer's demands?

Most likely both, because both are basically the same thing.

Not quite. It's basically a quantity vs. quality thing. It involves the concept of the silent majority or a noisy minority. Change could be enacted by a small group of zealots or an overwhelming amount of passive support.

Not quite. It's basically a quantity vs. quality thing. It involves the concept of the silent majority or a noisy minority. Change could be enacted by a small group of zealots or an overwhelming amount of passive support.
Ah, got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

New Threads

Top Bottom