• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Semi new sort of ish

Slothie

Hello, I'm a returner. I posted here years ago and I have no clue what my details are or if I still exist. I have been a member of loads of these aspie sites but am not as active as I used to be. I am MONKEY on wrong planet but have not posted there for mooooooonths because I kind of lost interest and became out of the loop as a result.

Well um hello world anyway. I'm surprised and glad this website has lasted because most spergy forums never last that long and once more WP reins supreme. :p

Oh yes, I know who you are, you used to be one of old moderators and also, welcome back to Aspies Central.
Your old username and your previous posts on this site does indeed still exist, if you want to have your account returned or restored or vise versa, feel free to PM me.

New Threads

Top Bottom