• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sarah's art

Starflowerpower87

20230315_171856.jpg

I used to be amazing at art. Everyone always wanted me to draw pictures for them of their friends and tattoos etc. Now that I'm on antipsychotic medication and have loads of responsibilities, I'm not as involved in art. I'm just picking it up again as a hobby. But I'm no where near as good as I used to be.

The camera I took this with doesn't show the colors very good but it's all I've got.
Its lighting more than the camera, maybe. Cameras are hungry for light. Also the colors around it, and even what you wear can affect the colors seen in the photo. Its a really pretty drawing, thanks for sharing

I think you should be very proud of it, even if you would change a few things. I love it.

New Threads

Top Bottom