• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Remembering years of bullying.

I’m so sorry you are going through with this,I went through very similar traumas like you have,I was bullied badly at school to the point where I left school at just 13 years old and I also was getting abused by my alcoholic father at home,the accusations of being lazy or not trying hard enough hits home for me because I was constantly accused of that and at the time I didn’t know I was on the spectrum,I also have complex ptsd and from what I’m reading here it’s seems to be others here who also have developed this,I would recommend you look complex ptsd up and you might find out it explains how the abuse has affected you.

I’m so sorry you are going through with this,I went through very similar traumas like you have,I was bullied badly at school to the point where I left school at just 13 years old and I also was getting abused by my alcoholic father at home,the accusations of being lazy or not trying hard enough hits home for me because I was constantly accused of that and at the time I didn’t know I was on the spectrum,I also have complex ptsd and from what I’m reading here it’s seems to be others here who also have developed this,I would recommend you look complex ptsd up and you might find out it explains how the abuse has affected you.

I'm sorry about what you went through. I hope you can find a way to heal.:cry: I believe I can do some more research into what I am dealing with on a deeper level. It's just the uncertainty of what's going to happen when I do figure it out is scary.

I was only in primary school and had fantasies of burning down the school or bringing one of my father's guns to school and pulling a Columbine about five years before Columbine actually happened. ALL because of bullying. I even had teachers who bullied me but no one would believe me because teachers "don't do that".

New Threads

Top Bottom