• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Recommend a new Digital Camera

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

At the moment I have a Nikon N30, which serves my purpose as a camera and takes good shots, but I feel I'm ready to upgrade to a better spec camera, in particular I want one that takes better pictures in the dark.

I have a budget of around £70-80.

Looking for good brands, and possibly a camera that shoots movies in at least 720P if not 1080P.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Smh, make with the comments please!

They sell digital cameras in North America and Canada as well.

Last edited:
£80P x 1.28= $102.40. Ouch.

Find a good brand? Maybe. Find a good digital camera? Probably not in that price range. Still there are those willing to recently comment on such a thing:

7 Quality Digital Cameras that Won't Break the Bank

I've had a look on Amazon UK and seen a Sony branded camera that looks affordable and has good reviews, Sony though? Given my staunch allegiance to Microsoft, should I purchase a Sony branded camera?!

I've had a look on Amazon UK and seen a Sony branded camera that looks affordable and has good reviews, Sony though? Given my staunch allegiance to Microsoft, should I purchase a Sony branded camera?!

Ummm....as far as camera brands go, I've been "married" to Canon since 1986. Though Sony and Nikon would likely be my only alternatives regarding non-DSLRs.

Of course all my audio components are Sony. ;)

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom