• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Recommend A Book

"The Glass Castle". I don't read much, and often when I decide to I end up never finishing the book because it just doesn't hold my interest. But this was a good one that I read in a few days because I didn't want to put it down.

"The Glass Castle". I don't read much, and often when I decide to I end up never finishing the book because it just doesn't hold my interest. But this was a good one that I read in a few days because I didn't want to put it down.
For you, Pats?
Patricia Cornwell's Hornet's Nest.
A hilarious, campy look at "traditional" americana, it's belly-laughing funny, witty, and simultaneously as dumb as sled tracks..
A blast of an easy read.
You won't want to put this one down, either.
Enjoy!

For you, Pats?
Patricia Cornwell's Hornet's Nest.
A hilarious, campy look at "traditional" americana, it's belly-laughing funny, witty, and simultaneously as dumb as sled tracks..
A blast of an easy read.
You won't want to put this one down, either.
Enjoy!
I may have to check that one out.

Streetwise, I am unable to view your profile so I don't know your interests or previous posts. Do I infer from your avatar that you are Jewish? In which case I recommend Disobedience by Naomi Alderman. The author was (namedrop alert!) in my class at high school and we are friends on Facebook. I actually found the book, Naomi's debut novel, quite hard to follow. As a non-Jew who nevertheless thought I was reasonably well informed about Jewish practices by virtue of where I'd grown up and been educated, I frankly thought the book could have done with a glossary!

worst-book-covers-titles-47.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom